Our assessment service is built around a structured oral telephone interview in which a candidate is required to demonstrate specific active skills and capabilities. This allows our evaluators to assess listening and speaking skills, confidence and fluency and a range of other skills that determine how effectively a candidate will be in a real work-related situation. Our online written assessment is timed and allows our evaluators to assess business writing capabilities, as well as, reading skills needed for specific jobs.
Our audit service is for your company if:
- You haven’t established the oral and written English or French language requirements for a certain position
- Positions require regular recruiting and you need to set a linguistic standard
- It has been a long time since you analzed the job description and the language requirements of a position have evolved and need reviewing
- A position is unionized and needs an impartial and external firm to set a linguistic standard.
- Talent acquisition specialists wishing to assess the language capabilities of candidates.
- Managers wishing to know their employee's language skills for eventual promotion.
- Employees needing to prove their language capabilities for employment
- HR managers needing to re-assess language requirements for their jobs
- Evaluate language skills for a variety of business situations
- Provide you with a detailed written language assessment report within 24 to 48 hours
- Service used by clients such as: Laurentian Bank, Collège Boreal, Agropur, Chocolat Favoris, Lowe's, Infasco
- A dedicated team of experts in assessment and linguistic analysis